What is this form for
On 25th May, 2018 the European Union will bring in to law the European Union General Data Protection Law (GDPR). This law is set out to better safe guard personal data collected, processed or stored by Websites and other means
As part of this law we are required to seek your specific consent to:-
- contact you with regarding any information we have in reply to your request to us and to store and process any personal information you supply us as a consequence.
At this time we must also provide you with the following information :-
- Contact details of the controller
- Data Controller, c/o John Scott Yoga, Flat 5, Starch Mill. Ford Road, Haddington. EH41 4BP, Scotland. You can email us directly by clicking here
- The purposes of the processing
- You are communicating with us in regards to one of John’s Apps and we’re providing you here with a means to grant us consent to reply to you. As part of that communication you have to grant us consent to collect, process and store your details
- The legitimate interests pursued by the controller
- Direct Email Communication – see above
- The recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
- The data controller for this website. Only details regarding your specific question will be passed over to the developers. This information will be stripped of all information that identifies you
- If we “intend to transfer personal data to a third country or international organisation”
- No, we don’t. We do intend to share your information with anyone.
- The period for which the personal data will be stored
- We will store your information until the communication coms to a natural end. e.g. if we believe we have answered your question or resolved your issue
Please review the Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Notice which govern details on GDPR as apply to this form. If you do not agree to any of the terms or policy details then please do not enter your information and send it to us.
NOTE: Please note that solicitation for marketing, website SEO optimisation and other forms of services will be kindly ignored