John Scott for MacOS
Available for MacOS Versions Yosemite (10.10) – Sierra (10.12.4) (Other later versions may vary in how they run)
The MacOS Version of the App includes all the main features of the iOS App and additionally:
- Primary Series Charts
- ‘Windows on a Practice’ workshop transcription
- ‘5 Step Focussed 12’ guided meditation
- Access to John’s Facebook page
- Chant sanskrit now appears at the bottom of the screen during playback
The document navigation is somewhat different from the iOS version due to the differences in the underlying presentation system though the PDF document can be scaled and navigated in a similar fashion (see example above).
- The Application can’t be rotated
- The Application can be scaled up to full screen. This is achieved by dragging the lower right hand corner of the application. Note that the App doesn’t playback full screen. Remember the idea is to be as a guide and we felt having the App full screen during playback would encourage ‘follow along’.
To download this version go to the App Store on your device and search for “John Scott Yoga”